Q: When do I need to have my t-shirt order submitted by?
A: The deadline to order t-shirts is Thursday, February 7, 2019. Orders must be submitted by this date to ensure that your order arrives to you before Red Cross Pink Day.
Important note for MB and NU:
- schools who do not need shirts guaranteed for Pink Day on Feb 27, 2019 you can place orders until Monday Feb. 11, 2019 at midnight.
Important note for northern and remote schools in MB and NU:
- Please allow 14 business days for shipping.
Q: I just placed my order online. When can I expect to receive my t-shirts?
A: T-shirts will be shipped on a rolling basis, as orders are received by our distributor. For purchasers outside of Saskatchewan, you can expect to receive your t-shirts within two weeks of placing your order. For Saskatchewan purchasers, orders will be shipped out starting the week of January 7. As long as your order is placed by Thursday, February 7, 2019, your t-shirts are guaranteed to arrive on or by Monday, February 25, 2019.
Important note for Saskatchewan schools: To account for the week-long winter break in mid-February, no t-shirt orders will be shipped to deliver that week. Orders will be shipped to arrive by Friday, February 15, or will be held and then shipped out to arrive on Monday, February 25.
Q: Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
A: There are no discounts for purchasing t-shirts in bulk. All proceeds collected from t-shirt sales go toward providing Canadian Red Cross bullying prevention education programs in schools across Canada.
Q: My school/business ordered too much. Can I return some items?
A: No, unfortunately items may not be returned once purchased.
Q: I need a few more t-shirts, but I already submitted my order online. What do I do?
A: Due to the volume of t-shirt orders we receive, an order cannot be modified once it has been submitted online. Should you need to order more t-shirts, please place an additional order.
Q: My school/business ordered the wrong size(s). What do I do?
A: Prior to placing your order online, we recommend collecting all required sizes to ensure accuracy of your order. You can use the order form that is included in the downloadable School Resource Guide on our website. Due to the volume of t-shirt orders we receive, an order cannot be modified once it has been submitted online. Should you need to order other sizes, please place an additional order.
Q: How can I pay for my order?
A: There are two options for payment. Should you wish to pay by credit card, you can do so by selecting the credit card option on the checkout page. Should your school or business be unable to pay by credit card and require an invoice for payment, please ensure that you specify requiring an invoice from the Canadian Red Cross upon checkout.
Important note for Manitoba and Nunavut orders:
- For schools there is only an invoice option when placing orders. You will receive an invoice after your order has shipped- all invoices for Manitoba and Nunavut will be sent by March 8th, 2019.
- For workplaces there is only a card option when placing orders.
Q: Are there extra costs for taxes and shipping on top of the t-shirt price?
A: No. All applicable taxes and shipping are included in the cost of the t-shirt.
For MB and NU:
Shirts for schools are $8.00 plus tax.
- For Manitoba it is $8.40 with GST for youth and $9.04 with GST & PST for adult sizes.
- For Nunavut it is $8.40 for both youth and adults as they only have GST.
Shirts to workplaces for $20 each plus tax.
- For Manitoba it is $21 with GST for youth and $22.60 with GST & PST for adult sizes.
- For Nunavut it is $21 for both youth and adults as it’s GST.